1 reply to this topic

#1 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 07:19 PM

The ISP libero.it is blocking emails emanating from p2plife.com's IP address. Apparently before we got allocated this IP it was used by spammers, or so I was told. If you are using that ISP you will need to register using a different email address or else you will not recieve the validation emails.

And for others who are using the services of Anti-Spam companies to filter their emails -before- they reach their inbox; no I will not click on thousands of links to prove im not spamming you. YOU are registering, therefore YOU should allow any emails from this domain to pass through, I will not do it for you.

#2 engines

engines

Immortal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:16 PM

The ISP libero.it is blocking emails emanating from p2plife.com's IP address. Apparently before we got allocated this IP it was used by spammers, or so I was told. If you are using that ISP you will need to register using a different email address or else you will not recieve the validation emails.

And for others who are using the services of Anti-Spam companies to filter their emails -before- they reach their inbox; no I will not click on thousands of links to prove im not spamming you. YOU are registering, therefore YOU should allow any emails from this domain to pass through, I will not do it for you.

hmm thats not good at all mate B) getting that ip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users