• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sat437

sat437

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:02 PM

No mublinder for vista yet. but here is a serial for Windows Vista Ultimate s/n: ~ Serial Removed ~ Rogue

I payed for Vista Home Premium. Graphics Problems from day one. not good for games, you need at least 4 gig according to most of the sites on the net. Dont bother upgrading until service pack 1 which i think is coming out in November. but knowing microsoft it will be March.

but if you want to try it out, there is the key.

-sat437

#2 Rogue

Rogue

Immortal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:10 AM

No mublinder for vista yet. but here is a serial for Windows Vista Ultimate s/n: yfkbb-pqjjv-g996g-vwgxy-2v3x8

I payed for Vista Home Premium. Graphics Problems from day one. not good for games, you need at least 4 gig according to most of the sites on the net. Dont bother upgrading until service pack 1 which i think is coming out in November. but knowing microsoft it will be March.

but if you want to try it out, there is the key.

-sat437

This key will be banned within due time by microsoft. You shouldnt have released it if you paid $400+ for it. You may have wanted to use Vista again later on (If you updated your pc)

Or you should have sold it... but it is to late now

#3 masterbm

masterbm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:20 PM

ok keys will not help anyone in vista it will no actvie for anyone other then you. Keys are only allowed active one coppy of vista

#4 technophile

technophile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:44 PM

This key will be banned within due time by microsoft. You shouldnt have released it if you paid $400+ for it. You may have wanted to use Vista again later on (If you updated your pc)

Or you should have sold it... but it is to late now

I don't recommend anyone upgrading to vista just yet unless you want one big headache.

But if you really want it then the best way is to buy a new system with it already installed.

Even then I know a few people that are still experiencing major problems.

As are friend has already said.................Best to wait.

#5 newage

newage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 04:31 PM

um... you can download Vista for Free from torrent sites :angry:

#6 HAL9111

HAL9111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:25 PM

hi
i found this on the net
i hope it will
help with vista

Instructions

For Windows XP

1. Click CrackXP.bat

For Windows Vista

1. Click CrackVista.bat

Attached Files

#7 dragracer666

dragracer666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:56 PM

hi
i found this on the net
i hope it will
help with vista

Instructions

For Windows XP

1. Click CrackXP.bat

For Windows Vista

1. Click CrackVista.bat

Did you test it? when I download it, my anti virus recognises it as a threat. So I removed it.

#8 VassagoVegas

VassagoVegas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:29 AM

STOP!!! When you use this program, all that happens is it tells you "The Windows Vista Ultimate product key you typed is INVALID FOR ACTIVATION" when you try to activate :(
So, when it comes to Vista, don't waste your time with this the link above, it doesn't work. I'm looking for any patch that'll activate Vista Ultimate, (so if you know of one, please email me the link. PLEASE!! LOL<mrlazz@cox.net>) and when I find one (not "if I find one, WHEN I find one) I'll repost with an attachment of the patch that ACTUALLY WORKS on this page for all of you who need it but can't find it. I figure Mr. Gates has MORE THAN ENOUGH $$$
Thanks for any help with this and if you could do me 1 favor... Don't email me asking me for it, cuz I'm Not lying about posting/uploading it. If I have it, so will you!
Fair warning though.. I don't know about other PCs, but if you have a Compaq or an HP, DON'T INSTALL SP1!!! WHAT A FU*@ING NIGHTMARE!
Anyway, goodluck! I'll post whatever good stuff I get and please... Hook me up if you can. Thanks!

#9 Luxury100LifeStyle

Luxury100LifeStyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

You should have kept your Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate product key. However, I did that myself a long time ago so I cannot blame you. You are a good person. You like to share to others what you have. There is a saying that what you choose to do to others comes back to you. Anyways, my cousin gave me his Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (English 32-bit Edition) in exchange for my Apple MacBook Pro 13" Snow Leopard operating system and iLife 2011 discs. At first I did not appreciate it. I thought it was nothing special. However, later I was able to activate it since I have the original product key label that came with the box. You know the one known as "COA". Well, it is affixed to my MacBook Pro (early 2011) which my Uncle gave me. His name is Doctor Thomas Vu in San Antonio. He is a doctor in the veteran department for a private provider. Anyways, all this is public knowledge. I am just plugging him because he and my cousin are the reason why I have Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (English 32-bit Edition) which I am using right now to write this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users