5 replies to this topic

#1 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:14 PM

On the 8th of March 2005, www.p2plife.com came to life. A premature birth, but the baby is doing well. Doctors are still at work (read still under heavy construction).

If you would like to add your site or any site to the Sites links section let us know. You could also submit your own P2P or technology news (even opinions) through the "Submit News" link on main page and we would be happy to publish them for you. Comments on news is available if you are logged in and click on the "read More" link under each news article. You can submit comments/reviews of sites listed in our links by clicking on one of them while logged in. Original articles and writers are very welcome, contact me for a permanent seat on the P2Plife roundtable.

If you are graphics designer and would like to help out, send me a pm. As you can see my graphics prowess resembles an 8 year olds :)

#2 Hellfire

Hellfire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 05:57 PM

HUZAR! Tell people about us. Link to us in your sigs on other forums etc. We need people to make this into a good community.

Thanks for all your support

#3 Thy mushroom

Thy mushroom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 02:44 AM

its well made . Cant wait till google lists it so we can actually become known to those who just decided to ditch .

#4 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:04 AM

Ive just converted the ugly .php?blah=h723&xxx=yu8w2 into cleaner .html URLs and links for the forums. That would make google throw a party.

#5 engines

engines

Immortal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:55 AM

Ive just converted the ugly .php?blah=h723&xxx=yu8w2 into cleaner .html URLs and links for the forums. That would make google throw a party.

Google has it nicely now :)

#6 preakePlayesk

preakePlayesk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

гадание по библии online бесплатно

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users