#1 fuall

fuall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:03 AM

Posted Image

Hey guys TorrentMax is OPEN SIGNUPS for a limited time only www.torrentmax.org

TorrentMax is an established site with 6500 members we are fast and have awesome pretimes. The staff are very friendly (unlike most torrent sites) were here for the members.

PLEASE NOTE YOU HAVE TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT VIA THE EMAIL THE SYSTEM SENDS TO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU REGISTER WITH BEFORE YOU CAN LOGIN TO THE SITE

we have everything you ever want :-

Apps/PC APPS/MAC Cell Apps Games/PC Games/Wii Games/XBox360 Music TV/XviD TV/HD Tv Sport Documentries Movies/XviD Movies/DVD-R Movies/HD TV/Seasons EBooks Music/Vids and XXX

We also have an irc server where all new torrents are spammed as they are uploaded irc is /server irc.torrentmax.org #torrentmax

you will also get irc idle bonus to assist with your ratio as well as a daily random user picked by the bot to win 5GB or 10GB upload credit each day.
We also have great prizes up for grabs from time to time.

So jump on TorrentMax while you can and im sure it will be your main torrent site as it is for many others and i look forward to seeing new faces on the site as well in irc.

If you come into irc and stay pm the sysop (fuall) and say p2plife and i will credit your account with 5GB upload.. but you must stay in TorrentMax irc.

Enjoy

Edited by fuall, 15 February 2010 - 05:16 AM.

#2 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:36 PM

So jump on TorrentMax while you can and im sure it will be your main torrent site as it is for many others and i look forward to seeing new faces on the site as well in irc.

Is it still open? I checked but could not find a register link.

#3 taboo8614

taboo8614

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:44 PM

nope they are closed now you can see it in the yellow text at the bottom

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users