• Please log in to reply
3795 replies to this topic

#701 BlackBeard

BlackBeard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:23 PM

War...Is version 3.0 coming out soon or still working on it?

#702 engines

engines

Immortal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:31 PM

The word is TODAY!!! and maybe even in the next 3 hours. keep watching this space. :P

Edited by engines, 07 September 2006 - 01:38 PM.

#703 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 03:37 PM

ETA is 2 hours :P

#704 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:45 PM

muBlinder version 3.0 released.

muBlinder Changes 3.0 (08-September-2006):

* Can bypass Media Player 11 Beta 2 validation via downloadable Blinders (plugins/patches)
* Can bypass Internet Explorer 7 RC1 validation via downloadable Blinders (plugins/patches)
* Can bypass Windows Defender Beta 2 validation via downloadable Blinders (plugins/patches)
* Can bypass MS Private Folder v1.0 validation via downloadable Blinders (plugins/patches)
* New method for removal of Notifications (Method 1).
* Notifications Method 1 automatically removes Notification update from MS Update site.
* You can now force the installation of the Validation DLL without the need to install it from MS Update.
* New muBlinder Patching Engine (Blinders Engine) to make your own blinders/patches.
* New Tab "Create" allows the creation of Blinder packages and publishing them for download by others.
* New Tab "Blinders" allows the downloading and running of Blinder packages.
* New Tab "Settings" consolidates all muBlinder options in one Tab.
* muBlinder can make sure Validation and Notification status is still functional during Windows Startup if enabled.
* Ability to run silently or in verbose mode during Startup and log events into file if run silently.
* New commandline parameter /startup works in conjunction with Startup settings.
* New ability to check for updates during startup in conjunction with Startup settings.
* One single file. All resources are packed inside mublinder and used when needed.
* Multi-threaded ability for faster processing when creating a Blinder.
* Blinder community offloaded into seperate webbased files for faster updates without the need to update muBlinder itself.
* Ability to comment and rate Blinders (+will go online within a few days)
* Stepped on a cats tail.
* Ability to send shouts to users via the "Message of the Day" window on the About tab (+will go online within a few days)
* Translation of Tab menu, Validation Tab, Notification Tab to following languages (other tabs and languages will follow):
- German
- Dutch
- French
- Spanish
* Switch language on the fly without the need to close muBlinder via the top left language pulldown menu.
* Ate chicken for lunch.
* Lots of behind the scenes code to recover and prevent errors.

#705 BlackBeard

BlackBeard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 03:10 AM

:P Cool, thanks! Looks awesome.

#706 ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 07:11 AM

DUUUDE.....WarXchild.....you rule......microcrack....er....I mean microshaft.....er.....microsoft is gonna have fun....lol.

Oh....and by the way....if you need a test dummy for that proxy problem....you know...with the code that MGA sends when relayin to the site.....just let me know....I've got a few tricks up my sleeve that I've been dyin to try out.....just give me the run-down on the details on it if you can (or want to) and I'll come runnin, lol.

Oh....another thing.....MuBlinder is in VB, is it not? (if so then I can get my clan m8s to help out on it's dev when needed.....with your permission, of course) anyways.....thx for a great proggie dude....

#707 Spiziuz

Spiziuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 07:42 AM

:) Major changes in v. 3.0! Gratz with the release, its really cool! The new Blinder-Patch feature is really cool, and ads loads of possibilities to the program! M$ will rip their hair of their head when they see this new program!

Great Work!

Best Regards
Spiziuz

#708 ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 07:55 AM

:) Major changes in v. 3.0! Gratz with the release, its really cool! The new Blinder-Patch feature is really cool, and ads loads of possibilities to the program! M$ will rip their hair of their head when they see this new program!

Great Work!

Best Regards
Spiziuz

Hopefully....for our sakes at least....they won't see it comin for miles down the road....(yea....like our luck's that good, lol....oh well....more fun for me....rofl)

#709 ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:09 AM

By the way....caught the jokes in the MuBlinder Features list.....stepped on a cat's tail....lol.

ANYways....just wanted to say thx for a great way to skrew microshaft back, lol....they've been skrewin with us for years.....got a feeling they will for years to come.

(I could SWEAR Bill's tryin to take over the world....oh well.....good luck bit**....er....I mean Bill.....lol.
If I happen to come across any related info on the next update for the MGA tool, I'll post A.S.A.P.

Damn M$......can't get an official key from them without payin $150....can't afford that with what I get....so without this I'd be skrewed.
thx again WarX......you're a lifesaver. -bows respectfully-

And a note to microf***......"ALL HAIL....KING OF THE LOSERS!!!" lol :)

Edited by ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥, 08 September 2006 - 08:15 AM.

#710 Spiziuz

Spiziuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:26 AM

ALL HAIL....KING OF THE LOSERS!!!
I like that one! :)

#711 ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:36 AM

ALL HAIL....KING OF THE LOSERS!!!
I like that one! :)

Ty....and here's the funniest part....I got it off of M$'s Age of Empires 2 game, ROFL....irony

By the way....WarX....worked like a charm (^.^) -droolz over effeciency-

#712 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:54 AM

Great Work!

Best Regards
Spiziuz

Thanks, specially for catching the wrong file I uploaded early on :)

DUUUDE.....WarXchild.....you rule......microcrack....er....I mean microshaft.....er.....microsoft is gonna have fun....lol.

Oh....and by the way....if you need a test dummy for that proxy problem....you know...with the code that MGA sends when relayin to the site.....just let me know....I've got a few tricks up my sleeve that I've been dyin to try out.....just give me the run-down on the details on it if you can (or want to) and I'll come runnin, lol.

Thanks DA. Summary of details is that the code has been placed in java files now, and those java files employ a neat trick, by adding parameters in the HTML page (?xxxxxx) it stops your browser from caching them. Further, the J files now contain the checking mechanism, I have not opened them as I realized going that path would mean MS can change one single line of code and it would mean days if not weeks of re-coding and researching on our part. If you are indeed interested and have an idea of whats going on (look into the files MS Update sends you when you reach the "Custom/Express" page. I already have a proxy application i coded ready that just needs minor modifications to make it capture/retain files.

That proxy application was originally coded to research a certain games protocol, and then advanced to allow you to change the games packets when going in or out of your PC, thus allowing you to cheat in multiplayer games :) Dont worry, havent used it since then.

Oh....another thing.....MuBlinder is in VB, is it not? (if so then I can get my clan m8s to help out on it's dev when needed.....with your permission, of course) anyways.....thx for a great proggie dude....

Will keep your offer in mind, thank you.

By the way....caught the jokes in the MuBlinder Features list.....stepped on a cat's tail....lol.

ANYways....just wanted to say thx for a great way to skrew microshaft back, lol....they've been skrewin with us for years.....got a feeling they will for years to come.

(I could SWEAR Bill's tryin to take over the world....oh well.....good luck bit**....er....I mean Bill.....lol.
If I happen to come across any related info on the next update for the MGA tool, I'll post A.S.A.P.

Damn M$......can't get an official key from them without payin $150....can't afford that with what I get....so without this I'd be skrewed.
thx again WarX......you're a lifesaver. -bows respectfully-

And a note to microf***......"ALL HAIL....KING OF THE LOSERS!!!" lol :)

That quote is from Age of Empires is it not? My all time favorite game.

Just want to add a note, muBlinder is not intended to shaft or screw with MS. I feel it complements their service as its used only if you own a legitimate copy/license but are facing problems. Your first avenue would be and should be to contact MS to get those problems sorted out. I do not believe there is anything wrong with MS business practices as some others do, whats wrong are the business laws in place that allow a company to employ such business practices and have such a strangle hold on 99% of the populace. Not just MS, but any company. If I should support Linux its not because I hate Microsoft, on the contrary im thankful and have great respect for them, but because I promote consumer choice and competition. Help the underdog so to speak. :)

#713 ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:56 AM

Oh....WarXchild.....almost forgot....there was ONE problem having to deal with the available blinder DLs in the proggie....whenever I try and DL one and it asks me if I want to [open] or [save] and I click on save....MuBlinder krashes.

ERROR MESSAGE: "muBlinder has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.

We have created an error report that you can send to help us Improve muBlinder. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous."

Unfortunately the damn message won't let me copy/paste....so I can't give the details without spending a few hours tryin to sort out the details. :)

May possibly be unique to my machine....however....if you could check right quick, I'd appretiate it. Thx again m8.

#714 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:00 AM

Oh....WarXchild.....almost forgot....there was ONE problem having to deal with the available blinder DLs in the proggie....whenever I try and DL one and it asks me if I want to [open] or [save] and I click on save....MuBlinder krashes.

ERROR MESSAGE: "muBlinder has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

We have created an error report that you can send to help us Improve muBlinder. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous."

Unfortunately the damn message won't let me copy/paste....so I can't give the details without spending a few hours tryin to sort out the details. :)

May possibly be unique to my machine....however....if you could check right quick, I'd appretiate it. Thx again m8.

You can take a screenshot of the first page of the error. Yes its unique to your system, infact its probably unique to your browser as the Save/Open dialogue is actually handled by the version of Internet Explorer on your system. There is no code to do that in muBlinder itself, my version of outsourcing :) Maybe you are using some sort of Download Manager?

#715 ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:11 AM

By the way WarX.....as a follow-up on my earlier message about the proxy protocol.....I am interrested....what messenger proggie do you use so I can talk to you in real-time (if possible).

And onther thing....I did purchase what I thought was an official copy of Win XP from a friend of mine for $50....but found out that I was given a blacklisted CD key.

Tried to get a valid XP Pro Corp. key....and there's no way I could afford it.

I don't really hate Microsoft.....just some of the things they do that they use to LEGALLY run over us underdogs...so obviously I'd be pissed at them, lol. I live by a code of honor as old as the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Anywayz....I'm startin to drift off topic...so I'll end this message here....for now.

#716 ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:22 AM

You can take a screenshot of the first page of the error. Yes its unique to your system, infact its probably unique to your browser as the Save/Open dialogue is actually handled by the version of Internet Explorer on your system. There is no code to do that in muBlinder itself, my version of outsourcing :) Maybe you are using some sort of Download Manager?

Nope....no DL manager....and it comes up in an error box without even opening IE. Just brings up the MS Error Report window.....nothing more. Has a link into the error details window for it....but it won't even let me highlight the text in it. I think I may just compile a wordpad doc and send it to you....might be easier.

I'll send in the results possibly sometime around the 10th or 11th if I have enough time to complete it by then.
everthing else works fine though.

Oh...and for some reason I keep callin your Java code-set a proxy, lol....durrr

(P.S. I'm gonna talk to my brother and see if I can't borrow his copy of XP to put on one of my other HDDs that I've got in my system....just in case the code string set differs. currently have 2k Pro on both of them atm and XP Pro Corp. Edition on my main....the one with the blacklisted key.)

P.P.S. My version of IE is IE6 SP1....in case that helps a bit (I usually just use firefox....but until you get around to incorporating that browser....I'm stuck with dealin with IE for updates and such)

Edited by ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥, 08 September 2006 - 09:38 AM.

#717 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:33 AM

Nope....no DL manager....and it comes up in an error box without even opening IE. Just brings up the MS Error Report window.....nothing more. Has a link into the error details window for it....but it won't even let me highlight the text in it. I think I may just compile a wordpad doc and send it to you....might be easier. You'll have my direct IP soon enough anyways when we get into the capture run of the proxy set you've got. (Doesn't really bother me though...anything that comes in I can kill in seconds anywayz, lol....I'll make sure not to kill your conn if I notice an unknown breach).

I'll send in the results possibly sometime around the 10th or 11th if I have enough time to complete it by then.
everthing else works fine though.

(P.S. I'm gonna talk to my brother and see if I can't borrow his copy of XP to put on one of my other HDDs that I've got in my system....just in case the code string set differs. currently have 2k Pro on both of them atm and XP Pro Corp. Edition on my main....the one with the blacklisted key.)

P.P.S. My version of IE is IE6 SP1....in case that helps a bit (I usually just use firefox....but until you get around to incorporating that browser....I'm stuck with dealin with IE for updates and such)

One single screenshot of the first page of the error report would suffice as usually the most important information is there. my version of IE6 is SP2. You can try doing this, right click on the download icon and choose "Copy Shortcut". Paste that into IE6 or Firefox and the file should be downloaded. Ill send you a PM later on, but I will be out of the city for 3 days and then moving out, so I wont be available for a few weeks if not a month.

#718 engines

engines

Immortal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:37 AM

take a screen shot and send that to them.

#719 ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:53 AM

god....I need some sleep.....this file's takin too long to compile.....I need a cig, lol....where's my pack....there's my pack.....WarX....toss me my Zippo.......thx m8........ahhh....sweet nicotine......good ol' Marlboros.....by the way WarX....forgot about my firefox DL manager....can't remember how to turn it off either, lol. Don't know if that would affect it though.

Edited by ŊŊŦ~ĐẴ®Ҝ ĐΣ¹†¥, 08 September 2006 - 09:54 AM.

#720 engines

engines

Immortal Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:55 AM

god....I need some sleep.....this file's takin too long to compile.....I need a cig, lol....where's my pack....there's my pack.....WarX....toss me my Zippo.......thx m8........ahhh....sweet nicotine......good ol' Marlboros.....by the way WarX....forgot about my firefox DL manager....can't remember how to turn it off either, lol. Don't know if that would affect it though.

good one maybe we should name you rambling rose :) what yah reckon ? ( this is meant as a joke just in case you dont get it :) )

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users