4 replies to this topic

#1 WarXchild

WarXchild

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:11 PM

Appologies for not updating muBlinder in such a long time, I have been caught up at work doing some major systems integration recently (mostly things i rarely touched before). Maybe I can share the ups and downs (and alot of rants) in some other post. But for now ->

Road Map:

muBlinder 3.3 will be released soon (a week maybe?). I am bringing back the old ability of installing a patched DLL, but the newer memory patcher will still be available for those who still want to use that method (for windows download center, yes muBlinder is still the only way to access that without changing your windows key afaik).

The major addition would be a 3rd method for "validation", which will allow you to install IE7, WMP11 ..etc without the need for blinders. Its still under testing as I'd like to minimize the changes it does to your system. Hopefully the new version will drastically cut down on the problems everyone is facing.

Fixes for some annoyances (such as the recurring message that you should not close muBlinder while updates are running) will be provided.

3.3 will be the last line in the 3.x series. Development on version 4.0 will start earnestly and will hopefully include:

- Testing on Windows Vista/XP MCE
- New GUI
- Proper FAQ and Tutorial (finally!)
- muBlinder features will be expanded beyond WGA
* Process Explorer
* Process information (user contributed) with threat levels
* Windows Tweaks (will include Vista tweaks)
* Run/Startup management
* Many more!

WGA/Validation will still be actively catered for.

But before muBlinder 4.0, PeerSpider will be updated, along with the launching of a new Proxy service for those behind a restrictive ISP proxy.

Happy new year!

#2 Hellfire

Hellfire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:45 PM

:D

#3 madmax06

madmax06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 02:47 PM

The major addition would be a 3rd method for "validation", which will allow you to install IE7, WMP11 ..etc without the need for blinders. Its still under testing as I'd like to minimize the changes it does to your system. Hopefully the new version will drastically cut down on the problems everyone is facing.

Nice one ;) ;)

Although if some people knew how to read / search the forums they might not have so many problems with blinders and installing :D

Looking forward to the new and improved mublinder - just incase i forget how to read instructions :) :) ;)

#4 Blazter

Blazter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 10:43 AM

It would be cool if it worked on Windows Vista! ;)
Those activation cracks out there seems to work until you use Windows Update which is bad :D

#5 Jazz2

Jazz2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:49 PM

Yeah, im going to install Vista liao. Hope that the new blinder can work with it... XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users